Collective Training Group
WAPOU is excited to extend the training capabilities of the union by forming the Collective Training Group.
The Collective Training Group is a Registered Training Organisation owned and operated by WAPOU which is capable of offering nationally recognised training options to members.
Currently, the Collective Training Group is able to offer the following nationally recognised units of competency:
- BSBWHS302 Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
- BSBWHS303 Participate in WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- BSBWHS304 Participate effectively in WHS communication and consultation processes
- BSBWHS305 Contribute to WHS issue resolution
- BSBWHS406 Assist with responding to incidents
Over the next 12 months the Collective Training Group will be developing additional Certificate IV qualifications in the areas of:
- Leadership and Management
- Mental Health
- Occupational Safety and Health
All members will be notified when additional qualifications are available.
RTO Code: 52852